- Please look ahead to "Ode to Joy" pg. 9, and "Aura Lee, pg. 10. Copies are in the green box in the piano lab.
- Please be ready to check off Major Scales C, G & D.
- If you've completed those go on to A,E & B
VC/Delta, Chamber & WR
- The sooner you check off all scales, the sooner you'll get individual repertoire.
- Remember the fingering is the same from C to E...B has different fingering and the rest of the scales will continue to be different.
- The cadence fingerings never change, regardless of key.
- Review Relative Minors
- We will talk about primary chords (Tonic, Sub Dominant, Dominant)